AHHH why is it so difficult for me to stay on top of this??? I am going to get better...after I leave for fall break this weekend...ok so today in class we didn't do too too much, I feel like it would be more productive for us to be able to spend more of the class time working in our groups...but it is really nice being in a smaller class where you can interact with everyone else and the Professor. Fusi is pretty silly...my name is Tina in case you are reading this Professor Fusi!
So in our groups today we went over the section of Fences that we chose to do, and I feel like it will be pretty good. It is an intense scene and I hope we can accurately show all of the tension, anger, and sadness that are all important to the scene. Memorizing lines is going to be the challenge...On top of doing this little act I am currently doing one of the short shows with Mystic Theater called "The Corridors of the Soul" which was written during communist Russia. It is pretty sweet and I'm excited for both shows...I get to play very different characters in the two - in Fences I am playing Rose just finding out that her husband is cheating on her and got another woman pregnant (INTENSEEEE) and in Corridors I am playing Innamorata who is a pretty slutty woman trying to get a man to cheat on his wife and sleep with her. WHOA that is pretty funny how those roles connect! I get to play both sides! Anyways that is all for now I have a take-home test that I haven't started that is due tomorrow...goodnight everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment