Thought I'd post some of the play quotes that I collected because they are pretty amusing and I just don't quite know what to do with them yet...
· That’s like Cinderella wanting to be a lawyer after she got raped
· Be proud that your hand was shaking because it means that it is important to you.
· She killed herself to show she really had control of her life
· “he wore those flowered pants like a straight man”
· “Stalin was no kitten”
· “dude fuck that shit I just underline random words that are prevalent”
[long pause]
“wait…don’t you mean relevant…?”
Etc.
· [girls guessing if guys are wearing boxers or boxer-briefs]
· Balkanize yo ass
· Art is excited by pain and longing and anguish
· Do you dream in color?
· “How are you doing?”
“I’m breathing. In and out.”
· “ You’ve just got to say….Look here is my life. My life is from now until noon tomorrow. I die at noon tomorrow. Therefore let’s not sleep. Lets study art history. Bc learning about human civilization is the greatest gift one can be given in ones short life.”
· “ And I talked to my sister…and it’s just the same old. She was crying. I mean, yesterday she was good, and today she was just so bad.”
· “I want to be unique but not so unique as to be alone…so I also want to be a part of a group”
· That’s because sunchips are the Best chips.
· Your thermostat is fucked up. You can’t just go from balls to balls.
· “what are those tallies on your arm?”
“I’m trying to drink a whole case so I’m keeping track”
“Damn! How you feeling?”
“I’ll feel good once I finish this case. 3 more!”
· “I haven’t felt this way since ____. Just sitting doing nothing then all of a sudden a lurch from the lower stomach down into the groin and my whole body shivers and I’m thinking of him. He’s all I think about.”
· “But now it’s true, right, we all like to see each other’s underwear, right?”
· “The thing is, you want someone that you want…that’s always the problem in life”
· We want pain. We desire trauma. It renews life within us.
· “It’s like the difference between a saltine and a wheat thin”
· “His parents are great…he’s kind of an ass”
· “I’m tired of being an exile. I’m ready to live where I can leave a mark.”
· “Whatchu eatin big guy?”
“Breakfast”
“Grow it out…just let it grow”
“I know, I know…gettin a fro. I mean, I’ve had long hair before.”
“That shit grows slow as hell. You need to put some shape to that”
· “I’ve been yearning for the class”
“Did she say she’s been urinating??”
· “Dude I had a dream about this class”
“You had a dream about this?? Come on Keith, you couldn’t dream about something good?”
“I don’t dream”
· “Let’s get drunk!”
“And fuck bitches!”
· “People are really wonderful, and the best part is there are 6 billion of them, so that means someone will love you and it will be the right time”
· “I won’t have money for college; I’ll spend it all on alcohol and cowgirls”
· “Didn’t really like her – she was a feminist and stuff. Had a nice butt though.”
· “I think some people just have a hard time saying ‘I love you’.”
· “Conflicting ideas make me happy.”
· “There’s a time to be a righteous bitch, and there’s a time not to be.”
· “My mouth still tastes like sleep.”
· 7 year old girl: “When I look into your eyes, I see something I didn’t see before. Something I only see in very few people’s eyes.”
· “I didn’t say you are a hippo, I said you look like a picture of a hippo. There’s a difference.”
· “He was the gayest man I’ve ever known. He literally shat glitter.”
· “A shiver that starts in your neck and then shoots right down your spine and into your arms and legs making all your hair stick up”
ok there are tons tons tons more but I'm not going to put more on here right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment