Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PLAY

Ok I need need to post these quotes as well. I overheard them at lunch. WOW.

o “I just…feel like you are one of the only guys I’ve ever felt this way about”
“I know baby”
“And you just hurt me so bad”
“Well I didn’t…”
“I mean you tell me you like me more than those other girls, WHY are you still hooking up with them??”
“With who?”
“With those two other girls!!”
“Oh…I mean…they’re nothing. I mean…”
“Then why are you with them? You really hurt me and I feel like you are a nice guy, one of the nicest guys I’ve met…”
“I just don’t know”
“Don’t know what??”
“I just don’t know how I feel about you…I mean, I don’t feel that way about you”
“So does that mean you are gonna keep hooking up with them??”
“Well…yea…”
“So we aren’t going to be together??”
“Baby, it’s just…”

o “They don’t believe what we believe, so they’ve gotta die.”

o “Buck up cheetoh”


I'm thinking maybe I will have that first conversation opening up the play, and then just develop the characters from there. Because, wow, what a conversation to hear. It is a little unbelievable...anyways, I am definitely having problems trying to figure out this whole play thing...the quotes are cool but they really limit me in so many ways.

No comments: