Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Last week of classes!!!
How exciting is it to be in the last week of classes?? EEK! Well, our group is doing well working on our scene for the final. It is a little intimidating because at this point no one in our group really has their lines memorized at all...but we have had some good rehearsals during class as well as having met outside of class to rehearse. So I think we will be in good shape. We decided to do the same scene from our midterm and just add onto it and include our entire group in the acting. This time around we are all more comfortable with each other and I think we are all contributing more to the group. When one person isn't currently in the scene, they are sitting and watching and giving comments. Pretty much we are all stepping up into the role of the director (although Brittney is still technically our director and calls all the final shots). I am really enjoying working with the people in my group and hope that the show will really come together. Our biggest challenge right now is maintaining focus with the threat of finals looming ahead and all the assignments we have in our other classes. I still think we will pull it together though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment