Sunday, September 9, 2007
Thursday Lab
I really enjoyed Thursday's lab...as much as I like the lectures and just being able to absorb information I really do a lot better in small settings where everyone is engaged and participating. I'm thinking that the labs are going to be my favorite days of class...I can't wait to really get started on picking a scene and acting and doing costumes, scenery, etc. The class is really making me think of my class at Lookingglass in Chicago last year where the purpose was to introduce us to all different aspects of theater (lights, sound, costumes, acting, etc...) and not solely acting on stage. I am so excited to get to know my own group better and get to work on our scenes. I'm not sure if that is all we are going to do in the lab - work on our scenes? We spent almost the entire class introducing ourselves which was fun but I'm not really sure what to expect for next class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment